IMPROVE YOUR CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Planning, organization, execution and post-event
Design and production of the event
Operation and coordination of the event.
A new way of designing events
Culture that permeates within the company.
Contribute to the UN 2030 agenda.
Use of sustainable materials
Reduction in environmental impact
Solid waste reduction plan.
Use of seasonal products obtained in local communities.
Local supplier for all merchandising
Social impact on local artisans.
Direct and indirect economic impact.
Reduction of environmental impact.
Boost of the circular economy.
Promotion of inclusivity and accessibility
Promotion of social and labor inclusiveness.
Control of accessibility barriers.
Access and exit planning.
Zone for PRM reserved.
Solid waste management
Zero-waste menu creation.
Awareness to suppliers and assistants.
Collection strategy and qualified personnel for the classification and collection of waste.
Collection and measurement of waste.
Treatment of waste (donation / recycling).
Carbon Footprint calculation and compensation
Awareness in assistants and providers.
Parameter analysis and carbon footprint obtaining
International bond purchase.
Teambuilding activities and incentive programs
Reduction of environmental impact.
Taking measures for social integration.
True integration of the communities.
Collaboration in community initiatives.
Experiences with objectives
Improvement of team skills
Experiences with deep purpose
Learn from our communities
Collaborate with the community
Integrate into the community
Our corporate gifts also leave an environmental and / or social benefit to the communities and local artisans who make them.
Leave us your information and we will send you our catalogue
OUR PARTNER BALANCE CONSULTORIA SOCIAL OFFERS
Adherence and alignment to international initiatives.
Design of sustainability strategies.
Design of strategies in human rights, environmental impact and relations with the community.
Materiality studies and relationship with stakeholders.
WHAT IS SUSTAINABILITY?
It arises from the negative environmental situation derived from economic development and globalization and tries to find possible solutions to the problems derived from industrialization and population growth.
It focuses on three pillars:
* Social sustainability: promotes the development of people, communities and cultures to achieve an adequate and equitable global level of quality of life.
* Environmental sustainability: ensures the protection and rational use of nature since this is not an inexhaustible source of resources.
* Economic Sustainability: seeks to promote economic growth that generates equitable wealth without harming natural resources.
WHAT IS SUSTAINABLE TOURISM?
Sustainable Tourism meets the needs of today’s tourists and host regions, while protecting and increasing opportunities for the future. This is conceived in such a way that it leads to the management of all resources in such a way that economic, social and aesthetic needs can be satisfied, while maintaining cultural integrity, essential ecological processes, biological diversity or the systems that support life.
Sustainable tourism has the following principles:
* Use resources in a sustainable way.
* Reduction of over-consumption and waste.
* Maintenance of natural and cultural diversity.
* Sustain the local economy and involve local communities.
* Agreements between the actors involved.
WHY IS SUSTAINABLE TOURISM IMPORTANT?
Tourism can be a powerful development tool for a destination if it is well managed and planned. However, if this important economic activity is not well planned, the destination’s carrying capacity begins to be exceeded.
This causes damage to the natural and cultural resources that the place has and therefore to people. that inhabit it.
Faced with this situation, sustainable tourism offers a great alternative in these crowded destinations, offering alternatives with much greater positive impact and benefits for the destination and local economy. The implementation of responsible tourism helps us promote a sustainable development of the country and reduce the economic gap between small local tourism companies and huge hotel corporations.
Among the positive impacts of sustainable tourism are:
* Conservation of ecosystems
* Dignification of jobs
* Distribution of wealth and revitalization of the local economy
* Respect for local culture and authenticity of the destination
HOW CAN WE PROTECT TOURISM?
* When planning your trip, choose suppliers that offer guarantees of quality and respect for human rights and the environment.
* Get to know, respect and get closer to the culture, customs, gastronomy and traditions of the local populations of your destination
* Use natural resources, such as water and energy, in moderation.
* Try to minimize the generation of waste.
* In a natural area try not to cause impact or degrade it, leave no trace.
* Look for souvenirs that are an expression of the local culture, favoring its economy.
* Do not acquire protected flora and fauna.
HOW DOES TOURISM HELP THE LOCAL POPULATION?
* Integrates local communities into tourist activities
* Allocates part of the profits to the construction of works of community interest and improves infrastructure.
* Reactivates rural areas
* Supports human rights and workers’ rights
* Improve the quality of life of the local population
WHAT IS CSR IN A COMPANY?
It is a business vision that integrates respect for people, ethical values, the community and the environment with the management of the company itself, regardless of the products or services it offers, the sector to which it belongs, its size or nationality.
WHAT ISSUES DOES CSR COVER?
Corporate Social Responsibility focuses on four strategic areas.
* Ethics and corporate governance: Ethics in business, Prevention of illicit businesses, Transparency.
* Quality of life in the company (social dimension work): Respect for the dignity of the person, decent employment
* Link and commitment to the community and its development: Social development
* Care and preservation of the environment.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING A SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE COMPANY?
The power and influence of companies continues to grow globally and it is increasingly evident that building a fairer society and a more sustainable economy depends, in large part, on influencing the business community to carry out actions to achieve these goals.
Corporate Social Responsibility is today an added value and a competitive advantage for the company.
CSR provides real and tangible benefits for the company.
* Increased productivity, quality and efficiency of teamwork.
* Generates loyalty and a sense of belonging among staff.
* Improvement of corporate image and strengthening of the reputation of the company and its brands, among the community, suppliers and shareholders.
* Increase in sales, consumer loyalty is reinforced
* Contribution to the development of communities and the common good.
* Increase in ability to receive financial support.