TOTONAL-SUSTRAI IS AN INNOVATIVE DMC THAT PROMOTES MORE SUSTAINABLE AND CONSCIOUS PATHS, INSPIRED BY THE DESIRE TO PRESERVE OUR CULTURE AND PLANET.
IMPROVE YOUR CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
WE COLLABORATE WITH THE CLIENT ON THE PATH TOWARDS CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, ALWAYS SEEKING AN ENVIRONMENTAL, SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC BENEFIT.
We organize sustainable events, incentive and integration programs and advise you on corporate social responsibility.
OUR ADDED VALUES
MEASUREMENT AND COMPENSATION OF THE CARBON FOOTPRINT OF YOUR EVENT. ISSUE OF AN INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATE THAT COLLECTS THE PURCHASE OF A BOND OF THE COMPENSATION MADE
We offer you a report on how your event or trip is aligned with international sustainability frameworks (GRI, AGENDA 2030, UN GLOBAL COMPACT) THAT COMPLEMENTS YOUR CERTIFICATION OF SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE COMPANY (esr).
PART OF OUR PROFITS ARE DONATED TO SOCIAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECTS.
WE HELP YOU IN THE EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL COMMUNICATION OF THE ACHIEVEMENTS AND SUSTAINABLE PROGRESS.
SUSTAINABILITY AND TOURISM
WHAT IS SUSTAINABILITY?
Sustainability is the development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the capacity of future generations, guaranteeing the balance between economic growth, caring for the environment and social well-being.
It arises from the negative environmental situation derived from economic development and globalization and tries to find possible solutions to the problems derived from industrialization and population growth.
It focuses on three pillars:
* Social sustainability: promotes the development of people, communities and cultures to achieve an adequate and equitable global level of quality of life.
* Environmental sustainability: ensures the protection and rational use of nature since this is not an inexhaustible source of resources.
* Economic Sustainability: seeks to promote economic growth that generates equitable wealth without harming natural resources.
WHAT IS SUSTAINABLE TOURISM?
Sustainable Tourism meets the needs of today’s tourists and host regions, while protecting and increasing opportunities for the future. This is conceived in such a way that it leads to the management of all resources in such a way that economic, social and aesthetic needs can be satisfied, while maintaining cultural integrity, essential ecological processes, biological diversity or the systems that support life.
Sustainable tourism has the following principles:
* Use resources in a sustainable way.
* Reduction of over-consumption and waste.
* Maintenance of natural and cultural diversity.
* Sustain the local economy and involve local communities.
* Agreements between the actors involved.
WHY IS SUSTAINABLE TOURISM IMPORTANT?
Tourism can be a powerful development tool for a destination if it is well managed and planned. However, if this important economic activity is not well planned, the destination’s carrying capacity begins to be exceeded.
This causes damage to the natural and cultural resources that the place has and therefore to people. that inhabit it.
Faced with this situation, sustainable tourism offers a great alternative in these crowded destinations, offering alternatives with much greater positive impact and benefits for the destination and local economy. The implementation of responsible tourism helps us promote a sustainable development of the country and reduce the economic gap between small local tourism companies and huge hotel corporations.
Among the positive impacts of sustainable tourism are:
* Conservation of ecosystems
* Dignification of jobs
* Distribution of wealth and revitalization of the local economy
* Respect for local culture and authenticity of the destination
HOW CAN WE PROTECT TOURISM?
* When planning your trip, choose suppliers that offer guarantees of quality and respect for human rights and the environment.
* Get to know, respect and get closer to the culture, customs, gastronomy and traditions of the local populations of your destination
* Use natural resources, such as water and energy, in moderation.
* Try to minimize the generation of waste.
* In a natural area try not to cause impact or degrade it, leave no trace.
* Look for souvenirs that are an expression of the local culture, favoring its economy.
* Do not acquire protected flora and fauna.
HOW DOES TOURISM HELP THE LOCAL POPULATION?
* Integrates local communities into tourist activities
* Allocates part of the profits to the construction of works of community interest and improves infrastructure.
* Reactivates rural areas
* Supports human rights and workers’ rights
* Improve the quality of life of the local population
WHAT IS CSR IN A COMPANY?
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is a new way of managing and doing business, in which the company ensures that its operations are economically, socially and environmentally sustainable, recognizing the interests of the different stakeholders and seeking the preservation of the environment and the sustainability of future generations.
It is a business vision that integrates respect for people, ethical values, the community and the environment with the management of the company itself, regardless of the products or services it offers, the sector to which it belongs, its size or nationality.
WHAT ISSUES DOES CSR COVER?
Corporate Social Responsibility focuses on four strategic areas.
* Ethics and corporate governance: Ethics in business, Prevention of illicit businesses, Transparency.
* Quality of life in the company (social dimension work): Respect for the dignity of the person, decent employment
* Link and commitment to the community and its development: Social development
* Care and preservation of the environment.
WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING A SOCIALLY RESPONSIBLE COMPANY?
The power and influence of companies continues to grow globally and it is increasingly evident that building a fairer society and a more sustainable economy depends, in large part, on influencing the business community to carry out actions to achieve these goals.
Corporate Social Responsibility is today an added value and a competitive advantage for the company.
CSR provides real and tangible benefits for the company.
* Increased productivity, quality and efficiency of teamwork.
* Generates loyalty and a sense of belonging among staff.
* Improvement of corporate image and strengthening of the reputation of the company and its brands, among the community, suppliers and shareholders.
* Increase in sales, consumer loyalty is reinforced
* Contribution to the development of communities and the common good.
* Increase in ability to receive financial support.